All information is collected legitimately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
IBD-MC Ltd is committed to guaranteeing that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IBD-MC Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are content with any changes.
What we collect
IBD-MC Ltdcollects information on this website and also as part of any business transactions that possibly will happen between you as our client and us.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, job title and the name of your organization.
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Data required to elaborate proposals to offer our customized services.
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or needed suggestions.
What we do with the information we gather
IBD-MC Ltd requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with improved consultancy services, and in particular for the following motives:
- To keep and manage internal records of our clients and consultants’ databases.
- To improve our services and products based on the information and recommendations gathered.
- To send periodically emailsabout our services, news and events or any information which we believe it might be interesting for you, by using the email address which you have provided to us.
- From time to time, we might use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We might contact you by email and phone. We also might use the information to modify the website according to your interests and feedback.
IBD-MC Ltd is devoted to safeguarding that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place appropriate procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should know that IBD-MC Ltd does not have any control over those websites.
Therefore, IBD-MC Ltd cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and which ones are not governed by this privacy statement. It is recommended that you be cautious and check the privacy statement applicable to those websites.
Controlling your personal information
It will be possible that you choose to restrict the use of your personal information even if you have previously agreed to IBD-MC Ltd the use of that information for direct marketing purposes, therefore you can email us at any time at the following email address: [email protected]
IBD-MC Ltd will not trade, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you related information about third parties which we believe may be interesting for you and that you would like to receive it.
If you think that any information that we have in our records is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. Therefore, IBD-MC Ltd. will promptly correct any information that might be inaccurate or imprecise.
*If you have any questions, please contact us